Friday 11 May 2012

It's not my patio, but it's going to be beautiful anyway!

Coral Bell beside the Bleeding Heart plants

You might have seen my post awhile ago about the patio we put in for our tenants on their side of the house, around their entrance. I decided this year that they deserved some more plants. We'll be putting up a fence just outside the gravel edge but I thought looking at fence and gravel isn't so appealing so I planned it out, bought some plants and started digging.

Sea Thrift 



Speedwell

And Bleeding Heart in the middle and on each end. 


Not bad right? It will be even better when there's a fence and the plants have filled in really nice.

 This is what it looked like before...

Much better now right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)