Friday 22 June 2012

English Gardens

 I'm sort of obsessed with English gardens right now. I'm not totally sure what it is but I think it's my love for flowers, and always having cut flowers in my house (from my garden) and the idea of having all that space and a colorful garden I can stroll through with my dogs (I only have one dog, but if I had all that space I'd get more!). I dream about having more space and a bigger yard all the time. I love spending all that time outside, and I LOVE plants, so it only makes sense. Our goal eventually is to have a much larger yard, a "country" property and I will for sure put in a serious flower garden (amount all sorts of other gardens!) but in the mean time here's what I'll be dreaming about.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)