Thursday 14 June 2012

Some treats from my yard.

 I thought I'd give you all a little sampling of what's come up in my yard already. Last year I decided that I wanted to always have cute flowers in my house (from spring to fall) so I planned it all out and planted everything that I could (perennials) so that I could make sure that happened and so far it's gone even better then I had hoped. Here's what's come up so far! 




 This is my flower picking basket. I feel like Bell from Beauty and the Beast when I go out with it!

 This is my Larkspur. I'm so excited for this one this year. It was so small last year, only one shoot, and now it's huge!!

 (My herbs are so pretty, so I thought they deserved a spot in this post)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)