Sunday 19 February 2012

Savory Sunday

Welcome to Green Girly!

Thought we'd switch it up this week and have you all come over her and link up! If you're not a follower please become one (see hop rules below). Check out my new blog! If you love The Sweet Details you'll love Green Girly!

Happy to have you ladies here, now let's get on to the hoop!




Baked Scallops with Spinach Mushroom Alfredo from Little Mommy, Big Appetite

 
Homemade Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars from mossgrownstone


Chocolate Love-Cups from Cupcake Land



Super Simple Beef Stroganoff from Artsy-Fartsy Mama

IMG_3082e1
Crunchy Fudgy Heart Bites from Cook Lisa Cook


Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Today I posted my cultured ketchup recipe, full of probiotics.
    http://naturallivingsocal.blogspot.com/2012/02/fish-sauce-free-cultured-ketchup.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I'm sharing today my "Flower-shaped Challah"
    Thanks for hosting! and I wish you a great week
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for highlighting my Crunchy Fudgy Heart Bites and for hosting the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my scallop dish! Can't wait to keep updated with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. Following your new blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)