Saturday 18 February 2012

Heart Burn Cure


My Husband and I went to Europe for our honeymoon and my health was really good while away. I take a lot of vitamins and supplements to keep everything going right (I don’t think anyone eats as well as we should, especially on holidays!) but I couldn’t take everything with me (you can only fit so much in a backpack) so I was surprised that I did so well while away!

When we got back I right away started to get some serious heart burn. Now I never get heart burn. I can eat the worst thing for me; totally greasy and gross, but not be affected at all but now I could eat a salad and get heart burn, it was the weirdest thing! I was hoping it would go away, thinking it was just the adjustment of coming home. It didn’t and it has been a month so I had caved and headed to the store to get some Tums or something. I called my mom (the health expert that she is) to see if there was something nature I could take instead, sure enough:

Heart burn remedy:
2 tablets or 1 tablespoon of liquid apple cider vinegar!

I had some in the fridge so I went home instead and took that. Within 5 minutes it was gone! I had to take it 2 other times in the next couple days but so far it hasn’t come back!! (and it’s been almost a week) My guess is I had something out of balance in my acids/stomach or something.

It’s way better then Tums or Rolaid, it’s a real cure, not just a mask for the problem, and it’s natural, so give it a try!

(you can get this at most health food stores, Costco, Shoppers, and Safeway, although the liquid from Safeway is sort of bitter. I would recommend the tablets from Costco, that is what I have)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)