Monday 5 November 2012

The Benefits Of Infrared Sauna



We had an infrared sauna when I lived at my mom’s and she still had a house. I was about 20lbs over weight, had bad skin, bad digestion and headaches. I went in the sauna, 4 times a week, for around 3 months and I lost the weight (along with swimming and eating better), my skin got better, and so did my digestion and the headaches went away completely!

Infrared saunas are different then steam sauna and have different health benifits. They aren't as common (yet) but if you can find one to use I would strongly suggest it!


Did you know that using an infrared sauna:


- Causes weight loss (without having to lift a finger)
- Helps treat cellulites
- Improves your immune system
- Improves your strength and vitality
- Helps cure several skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Strengthens the cardio-vascular system
- Helps control your blood pressure
Detoxifies your body
- Gives you more energy and relieves stress
- Helps treat burns and scars
- Relieves pain (joint pain, sore muscles, arthritis)
- Helps control your cholesterol level
- Helps treat bronchitis
- Helps treat hives (urticaria), gout, tissue damage, prostate hypertrophy

If you want to know more about these saunas go to www.infrared-sauna-reference.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that’s incredible! Last month, we got our first ever infrared sauna. My sister personally wanted the capsule type, but we decided to buy the cabin sauna so the whole family can enjoy it together. The treatment helped me get my body clock right on track, helping me to relax.


    Neil Dalby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)